Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stoptech front brake kit
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
JOHN K
Stoptech front brake kit for 4th gen camaro or firebird will fit as long as the car has ls1 spindles on it. Black 4 piston calipers slotted rotors will fit under 17in rims padgid orange pads mounting brackets and stainless braided lines. about 1000 street miles and 1 track day. $1250 located in southern california. will ship.
trackbird
What size rotors (or part number for the kit?). Any pics? (I really don't need these...but maybe I do?).
Steve91T
I'm looking for new front brakes for the 1SC. I assume the rotors are 13"?
JOHN K
Yes the rotors are 332 mm x 32mm 2 piece with aluminum hat.
i believe the part number for the kit is 83.183.4600.71 thats stoptechs part number.
trackbird
If you get time, shoot me some pics to trackbird (at) gmail dot com

Thanks!
JOHN K
Sorry about not getting pics to everyone. I will get pics to people this weekend. Haven't had much time to do anything lately.
JOHN K
I sent pics of brakes to everyone who requested them if I missed anyone let me know.
trackbird
QUOTE (JOHN K @ Apr 1 2017, 10:02 PM) *
I sent pics of brakes to everyone who requested them if I missed anyone let me know.

Let me know when you get a shipping quote.

Thanks!
trackbird
Sold.

I look forward to receiving them.

Thanks!!!
trackbird
I picked them up today. The box split open during shipping, but it appears that everything is there and I don't see any damage. So I think we're in good shape. I'll try to unpack everything and see if I find any hidden damage, but I'm not expecting to.

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.