You've probably noticed that the sponsor banners have been changing and moving around the board. Don't panic, it is not the "final" solution (everyone thought I didn't listen to them.... huh.gif ). One of our members/moderaters (who is now built as an admin) is helping with the changes that we have proposed (I'm still low on the learning curve, so I had an offer for assistance from someone smarter than I am, and I took it). However, in the interest of getting familiar with the way the board operates and the layout of this message board, he is conducting some "research" by making some changes to see how the board reacts. So, you will see "wandering advertisements" for a little while and then we hope to assemble a sponsors page as requested. Once we get the first draft of the final page done, we'll get everyones ideas on it and go from there.

So, relax, the board is not going to be a giant colum of ads, it is just research.

Thanks!

Kevin

If you have any questions, feel free to post them or PM me. There is also a thread in this forum regarding possible ways to handle the ads that gives the sponsors more exposure and make it easier for us to find them while keeping everyone happy. Feel free to give us your thoughts.

By the way, I'd like to thank Burecksteve for his assistance with the changes.

Thanks!!!