Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Alcoa and Speedlines
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
WarShrike
I have an assorted mix of wheels for sale:

1 x 18x10.5 Z06 Alcoa
2 x 18x10.5 Z06 Speedlines
$250 each shipped or $700 shipped for the set of three.

4 x 17x9.5 Speedline Mistral 6's, very rare motorsport version, even less common than the Mistral Corse wheels that the stance guys froth at their mouths over.
$800 shipped

Z06 Speedlines:

Z06 Alcoa:

Mistral 6's:

One has a bite mark from when they installed the tire:

Can get more pics if needed.
Mojave
I'm interested in all 3 Z06 wheels, but I'm a total cheap ass. Any chance you are headed further east and/or south in Texas somewhat soon? Like DFW, Houston, Austin, Waco, Temple, or San Antonio? I would be able to meet you any of those places and we could avoid shipping.
WarShrike
QUOTE (Mojave @ Apr 17 2017, 05:33 PM) *
I'm interested in all 3 Z06 wheels, but I'm a total cheap ass. Any chance you are headed further east and/or south in Texas somewhat soon? Like DFW, Houston, Austin, Waco, Temple, or San Antonio? I would be able to meet you any of those places and we could avoid shipping.

DFW is closest on my list as I'm in Lubbock. Any more than that and I'm spending more on gas than I am on shipping rotf.gif If I had been able to go to Houston for TX2K17, it would have been a win win as a business/pleasure trip.
Mojave
I was hoping you were making a trip to one of those already and we could turn it into a wheel meetup too. I can do DFW, if you are headed that way anytime soon.
WarShrike
QUOTE (Mojave @ Apr 20 2017, 11:47 AM) *
I was hoping you were making a trip to one of those already and we could turn it into a wheel meetup too. I can do DFW, if you are headed that way anytime soon.

Waiting on some spare time. Still working two jobs as I'm transitioning out of one, lol!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.