Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 17x11 CCW Classics w 315 A7s
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
landstuhltaylor
Tires have 50 runs on them with 12 or so of them being in the rain. They were rubbing on the inside rear fenders a bit and are due to be flipped. Wheels have been track wheels for a long time and it shows, but they have zero cracks or bends. Backspacing is 7.75" and they are the older style centers. Can get more pictures for serious inquiries. Not looking to split them up at this time

Can be brought to the Toledo Champ very easily assuming the new wheels arrive in time. There are some moving pics on my Bookfacespace under the same username

$1800
CrashTestDummy
This page isn't available
landstuhltaylor
QUOTE (CrashTestDummy @ Jul 18 2017, 10:23 PM) *
This page isn't available

Not sure What you mean. Just typing facespace.com/myusername will get you there. Should have a public FS post everyone can see
SuperMacGuy
It would be a lot more friendly for us, to post a pic here, or at least a direct link, not a suggestion to see a page/site that we have to guess.
landstuhltaylor

landstuhltaylor

New wheels are here, time to bump. $1600 for the combo
landstuhltaylor
Open to offers, really want these out of here.
trackbird
QUOTE (landstuhltaylor @ Aug 10 2017, 10:37 AM) *

I'll send you a PM.
79T/A
I really want these for street wheels but I need to make my car drive again first.
Racing Geek
QUOTE (79T/A @ Aug 10 2017, 03:58 PM) *
I really want these for street wheels but I need to make my car drive again first.

Same here. haha
GCrites80s
QUOTE (trackbird @ Aug 10 2017, 12:26 PM) *
QUOTE (landstuhltaylor @ Aug 10 2017, 10:37 AM) *

I'll send you a PM.

Yes, buy them so that you can participate at things!
landstuhltaylor
Still available
landstuhltaylor
Tires are sold. If anyone is driving past Columbus on their way to Nationals I could use help transporting them.

Wheels will live on with my E46 M3 thanks to 1" hub adapters. Likely going to polish them up and paint the centers gold, then stretch some 255s over them. Full stance bro
dojob
QUOTE (landstuhltaylor @ Aug 16 2017, 01:13 PM) *
Tires are sold. If anyone is driving past Columbus on their way to Nationals I could use help transporting them.

Wheels will live on with my E46 M3 thanks to 1" hub adapters. Likely going to polish them up and paint the centers gold, then stretch some 255s over them. Full stance bro

Nice
Hardrvin
Not going to nationals, but will be at mid-o next weekend and live in southern, IN if that helps?
landstuhltaylor
QUOTE (Hardrvin @ Aug 19 2017, 07:39 AM) *
Not going to nationals, but will be at mid-o next weekend and live in southern, IN if that helps?

Got it covered by a local already, thanks for the offer though gr_cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.