Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ABS Module needed
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > General Discussion
ESP125
I am really hoping that someone out there can help me. I have been struggling with ABS faults on my 94 Z28 for over a year now. I have finally worked myself down to the last fault code and unfortunately it is the ABS Module (gm part 18060890). Does anyone out there know where I can purchase one of these new or where I can even get one that is in halfway decent condition? Does anyone have one from a known working car with ABS (no traction control) that wants to sell it? I am looking to get one ASAP...the current non-working one is negatively affecting my season. Best way to get in contact with me is to email me at tpovletich at acieta.com. Thanks for reading my post.
Mojave
I have a 3 channel unit (aka no traction control) out of a '99 LS1 car. I'm not sure if it will drop into an LT1 car or not, but it worked before the car was parted. I have it already out of the car and ready to go.

Edit: email sent.
KCG
I think I have one from a 94 & 95 on the shelf. I'll check and let you know via email.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.