Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Advanced Induction 243 Heads, Mahle Pistons
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
StanIROCZ
For sale 243 LS6 Heads ported by Advanced Induction. BTR dual springs with titanium retainers rated for 0.660" lift ($300 upgrade). 58cc chambers. Very low miles; a few hours on the dyno, a trip to work, and a few trips around town. I had block problems and now I'm building an LS3. Price is $1600+shippinig, firm.

Pistons from the same engine. Mahle PN LS1314898F04, 346 cu/in, 3.898” bore, stock stroke, 6.125” rods, -4cc valve reliefs. There are some very light scratches on the skirts otherwise you wouldn’t know that they were ran in an engine.
trackbird
Flow numbers or any ballpark power numbers? What did they make in your motor and what cam, etc?
StanIROCZ
QUOTE (trackbird @ Sep 19 2017, 11:01 AM) *
Flow numbers or any ballpark power numbers? What did they make in your motor and what cam, etc?

My numbers were nothing to be proud of the engine had enough blowby to push oil out the crank seal undercoat the car and smoke like a Nascar engine letting go. 5.3 punched to 5.7, the bores are off center from the liners on the pass side 0.050" causing a perfect bore when cold to go out of round when hot. Ls6 block is discontinued and these chambers are too small for something bigger so im selling.

Pistons are sold.
StanIROCZ
The porting details here http://www.advancedinduction.com/LSX/AiLSx226ccGMLS2Head.php

Price reduced to 1500 if you don't want the springs ill knock off $250
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.