Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What about a parts/vendor review forum?
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Administrative > Site Suggestions and Comments
Chris 96 WS6
Any interest in a forum to review parts? Like pads, suspension pieces, etc? Is there enough need for such a section (yet?)?
rmackintosh
I think that is a good idea. Give people a reference to go to....
mjf454
I think that is a good way to learn what parts are good and what ones are a waste of money. I'm sure I am not alone in buying parts I did not need and some that are crap. It was fourms like this that helped me determine a good part, from a crappy one with good advertising and marketing.
94bird
I'm sure that's a good idea. Heck, that's one of the primary reasons for this forum.
Jon A
I don't know. I think that's part of what this entire forum is about. I think there are enough sections to cover things as is--review of suspension parts goes in suspension tech, review of brake pads goes in brake tech, etc....
Chris 96 WS6
QUOTE (Jon A @ Jan 14 2004, 03:23 AM)
I don't know. I think that's part of what this entire forum is about. I think there are enough sections to cover things as is--review of suspension parts goes in suspension tech, review of brake pads goes in brake tech, etc....

Good point Jon. We may just not be "there" yet with respect to a product review forum. If support is strong for it I'll put one up but I'd like to get a few more opinions to see if the trend continues in this post.
RedPhenx
I don't see too much of a point for it, snice we have the specific sections as posted above, and if someone has a question about a particular product, they can post it in th respective forums.
sgarnett
QUOTE (Jon A @ Jan 14 2004, 04:23 AM)

I agree. Besides, the review forums on other boards are usually fairly dead.
mitchntx
And isn't a parts debate what got all this started in the first place?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.