Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: long time with the rebel alliance
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > General Discussion
02midevil
I have a quest to throw susp components back on and find sticky tires and pursue track days and autox again after years of aging and family.

but the knowledge is here...

couple of questions...

who was it years ago like 10 years that had a white ls camaro that would track it frequently... the int was gutted and had a little more hp but not monstrous in todays standards?

what happend to blaine fabs does he still have a site and do custom goodies?
rocky
I think you are talking about rob Macintosh. As far as I know Alan is still active. I haven’t checked in a while. I need a set of his sway bar brackets
02midevil
hey thanks for the info, isnt it umi that has weld in plated for the brackets? I plan to weld mine up sometime, so far no breakage or cracked.
Blainefab
I'm still here, I do sell the DIY weld in reinforcement plates for $35/pr and I have them in stock

Complete new brackets with the reinforcements welded in with or without powder coat are 2-3weeks out.

website crashed in Dec, best place to find my stuff is here: http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/index.php?showforum=13

Regards,
Alan Blaine
Blaine Fabrication
eight tree won, 427 dash thirty two ninety six
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.