Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [SOLD]: Corvette C7 calipers z51 (J55 big brake package)
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
SuperMacGuy
SOLD***
A pair of Corvette C7 4-piston calipers, black, for z51 Corvette, also known as the J55 package, also usually listed as "heavy duty" in multiple catalogs. Made by Brembo. Never used, only used for fitment. These will NOT fit under 17 inch wheels, 18s are required, and 18's that don't have a significant "bump inset" (1/2 inch or deeper) on the inside, such as a 3pc wheel may have. Will fit well under Forgestar F14s. Probably amaze-balls for track days!

Takes the 13.6 inch rotor, and D1001 style pads.
Weigh ~9.5 lbs each without pads or pins.

Bolts onto LS1 style spindles with the original ears, only requiring drilling the holes to 9/16 ths inch.

I thought these were what I wanted, but found they don't fit under my 17s (street wheels), so I am selling them as I'm going with the smaller size of the same style.

Brand new: ~$800
(https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/oem-parts/gm-caliper-22847796)

Asking: $600

kgkern01
So are you saying to run these calipers on the 4th gen, you just need 18" wheels and LS1 spindles?
SuperMacGuy
Yes. LS1 spindles, use a 1/2 then 9/16 drill to make the holes bigger, they bolt right up. You might need longer brake hoses depending on what you have now.

I found cheap rotor blanks at KNSbrakes.com for ~70 each.
SuperMacGuy
bump. Still available.
SuperMacGuy
Still for sale. Make a (lower) offer if interested
Jacob
$500 shipped if they are still available?
SuperMacGuy
Sorry sold.
Jacob
No problem, thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.