Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1982 Camaro Z28 roller (autocross car)
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
patred

1982 Camaro Z28 roller (no engine or ECU/fuel management but has all the other wiring). Perfect canvas for an LS swap.

Hardtop car with later 3rdgen F-Body 10-bolt rearend (3.73 gears) with disc brakes, and later front disc brakes (NOT 1LE). Full interior (no cracks in dash!) although it has front race seats and harnesses, and a couple spots in the plastic on the rear wheel wells were cut for mounting a rollbar.

Historic car in terms of autocross as it has won numerous national championships over the years (none by me of course). First put together as an autocross car circa 1989-1990 -- featured in June 1990 issue of "Hot Rod" magazine. Tree of ownership since then: Dan Livezey, Kevin Kinser, Raleigh Boreen, "Big" Mike Snyder, Tyler Stewart, Me

89,XXX miles, although the odometer doesn't work.

4-speed T10 transmission (adjustable price if you don't want it ... see below)
Koni singles
Subframe connectors (I think Spohn)
Weight jackers (850/150 springs)
Strut tower brace
Adjustable torque arm
Watts Link
Eaton differential
34mm front and 21mm rear sway bars
OEM composite hood
IROC wonderbar
Clean Maryland title
17X11 CCWs

It has a vinyl wrap done that was done in 2013. Underneath, it's painted Hawaiian Orchid, although I think it was originally black.

Has 2" bolt-on wheel spacers -- option for variations of 4th generation F-Body wheel offsets (like the CCWs that are on the car) as well as most C4 and C5 Corvette wheels

Asking $3,999 or $3,500 without the T-10

Picture gallery here

Pat
trackbird
Is this "Barney"?
CrashTestDummy
“Underneath, it's painted Hawaiian Orchid,”,

Probably.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.