Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brake kit, ground control kit, wheels and tire
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
ls1plus
Two 17x9.5 Zr1 style wheels with worn out Nittos. $150 for the pair.

Bfg comp ta 275/40/17 tire with good tread but showing age.$25.

Ground control rear kit with 150in/lb springs. $150.

Wilwood/Precision front brake kit. Bought from local member for $750 used. I paid $300 for new rotors and Ferodo pads. After running for a year I ended up finding out the calipers were shot from getting weathered and Wilwood said I would have to buy new calipers. I dug out the brackets, new pads, new rotors, 2 spare sets of pads, and the faulty calipers. I have braided brake lines I need to dig up. Last time I looked , the new 6 piston. Wilwood lug mount calipers were in the $500 range from Jegs. You need a 17" wheel to clear these. It is a 13" rotor. C4 Grand sport rotors work for this kit and I have part numbers for the pads. Asking $350.

I will have some more stuff to add. Everything is obo. Have pictures on my phone if someone would like to see parts condition.
91CamarosRS
I assume the rear jacker kit is the same for 3rd gens as a 4th?
trackbird
QUOTE (91CamarosRS @ May 14 2019, 04:32 AM) *
I assume the rear jacker kit is the same for 3rd gens as a 4th?

Yes it is. And LS1Plus is a friend of mine. I'll vouch for him being an honest guy to deal with.
GNC Rick
Looks like some good deals to be had...glws
landstuhltaylor
Are the Ground Control adjusters still available?
ls1plus
QUOTE (GNC Rick @ May 24 2019, 08:58 AM) *
Looks like some good deals to be had...glws

Thank you
ls1plus
QUOTE (landstuhltaylor @ Jun 18 2019, 07:01 AM) *
Are the Ground Control adjusters still available?

Yes they are
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.