Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OEM 10 spoke SS wheels
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
trackbird
I have a set of OEM 10 spoke Camaro SS wheels that are looking for a new home. I don't believe these have center caps, I haven't had them out of the box in a while.

I'd rather not ship them, but I can if someone wants to pay freight.

$575 OBO
JBruin
Still available? What part of Ohio?
I'm in BGKY, might be a nice day trip.
GCrites80s
Hey now, you'd better get that Opti done first wink.gif
JBruin
That will be done Friday along with the new water pump. We move into the new house on the 20th. busy month.
trackbird
They are still available. I'm on the west side of Columbus near 70 and 270.
trackbird
I mounted a set of tires on these today and I'm going to throw them on the car for a while. So, I guess I'm keeping them for a bit.
JBruin
We just moved into our new to us house and that's putting a dent in the budget so the car is getting parked for now with occasional use. Also need to install the new clutch assembly, u-joints, plugs and fluids changed then up for sale.
trackbird
QUOTE (JBruin @ Mar 21 2021, 01:24 PM) *
We just moved into our new to us house and that's putting a dent in the budget so the car is getting parked for now with occasional use. Also need to install the new clutch assembly, u-joints, plugs and fluids changed then up for sale.

Oh wow. Good luck with the new house. I hate to see you have to sell the toy.
JBruin
It's all good as a friend of mine is selling his '97 SS that's been a track day car for 20+ yrs and I have first chance to purchase as I helped maintain the car for over 14 yrs. Be better to get into a car all set up than having to start from scratch and knowing the car well helps also.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.