Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Xtracker hub adapters (Detroit Speed/Rocketman)
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
trackbird
I bought a set of Rocketman hub adapters for the SKF Xtracker bearings and put them on the shelf. I finally collected a set of Xtracker bearings, but I now have a spare set of Detroit Speed adapters for Xtracker bearings. I think I want to use the Rocketman adapters, but the Detroit Speed adapters are currently mounted to the bearings.

Maybe I'll make my decision by what sells first?

Detroit Speed adapters (new, but they were shipped attached to my bearings) - $300 OBO + freight

Rocketman adapters (new/never used) - $450 + freight

Both come with hardware and instructions, etc.
KCG
QUOTE (trackbird @ Aug 2 2021, 06:55 PM) *
I bought a set of Rocketman hub adapters for the SKF Xtracker bearings and put them on the shelf. I finally collected a set of Xtracker bearings, but I now have a spare set of Detroit Speed adapters for Xtracker bearings. I think I want to use the Rocketman adapters, but the Detroit Speed adapters are currently mounted to the bearings.

Maybe I'll make my decision by what sells first?

Detroit Speed adapters (new, but they were shipped attached to my bearings) - $300 OBO + freight

Rocketman adapters (new/never used) - $450 + freight

Both come with hardware and instructions, etc.

Any chance you're going to KOTM?
I'd be interested in the DS adapters.
trackbird
Unfortunately, I'm not going to make it to KOTM. You can mail a check or paypal (add 3%) and I can ship them to you.
trackbird
Sold!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.