Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Summit Point with NASA
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Media > Track Videos
mikedamageinc
Finally ran Summit Point with NASA and what an amazing track. I think it's my new favorite for the great flow. I hate the paddock though, super tight, and hotels and everything are far away.

summit track video
GCrites80s
Couple good duels with those Porsches. That GT3 was gone though!
mikedamageinc
QUOTE (GCrites80s @ Sep 9 2021, 07:52 PM) *
Couple good duels with those Porsches. That GT3 was gone though!

Yea there was a pair of gt3s earlier ripping up the track together but I guess one left. Took me a while to get in the groove since my first time there. First day I was pointing by everyone, even the miatas! Then it felt good to finally get some redemption
SuperMacGuy
It's one of my home/closest tracks, I've been there several times. Main circuit is def super nice, good balance of speed, slow, and flow for sure. (Jefferson not so much) beerchug.gif
mikedamageinc
QUOTE (SuperMacGuy @ Sep 10 2021, 12:11 PM) *
It's one of my home/closest tracks, I've been there several times. Main circuit is def super nice, good balance of speed, slow, and flow for sure. (Jefferson not so much) beerchug.gif

Cool what group do you run with? I like NASA but the number of people don't help the small space and it's less track time than with some hpde only groups
SuperMacGuy
It was Summit's Friday At the Track days. Been probably 8 years since last trip there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.