Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No longer available
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Classifieds
jjmj427
I have a brand new never mounted/installed Quarter Master twin disc clutch Optimum-RR 7.25" that fits LS based engines and T-56 style input shaft.

I can send pictures of the clutch if interested. The clutch kit includes the clutch, new flywheel, hydraulic slave cylinder with hoses, new flywheel bolts. Everything is there to replace the clutch.

Please text me at 618 three three four 8031 if interested or would like pictures of the clutch. The clutch was purchased new through Danny Popp and only unboxed.

The clutch is $2242 new from Quarter Master, I would like to get $1750 plus shipping.

Thanks,
JJ
landstuhltaylor
QUOTE (jjmj427 @ Jan 21 2022, 03:57 PM) *
I have a brand new never mounted/installed Quarter Master twin disc clutch Optimum-RR 7.25" that fits LS based engines and T-56 style input shaft.

I can send pictures of the clutch if interested. The clutch kit includes the clutch, new flywheel, hydraulic slave cylinder with hoses, new flywheel bolts. Everything is there to replace the clutch.

Please text me at 618 three three four 8031 if interested or would like pictures of the clutch. The clutch was purchased new through Danny Popp and only unboxed.

The clutch is $2242 new from Quarter Master, I would like to get $1750 plus shipping.

Thanks,
JJ

This is exactly what's in my car. Street drives just fine but definitely not like stock. Traffic jams won't kill it but aren't fun. 12,000 real street miles showed almost zero measurable wear, but driving it on/off the trailer for two years killed it.

Highly recommend, but a winch is basically a requirement for regular trailering.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.