Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quick auto-X video
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Media > Track Videos
Rentedmule
Just a quick video from this weekend's event. I didn't catch either my fastest run (only about 0.5 seconds quicker than this one) or the one where I spun on the long sweeper at about the 35 second mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWqCrcg5tfg

trackbird
Nice. Looks like a good lot. We are down to a small lot here for events. We used to run at the OSU stadium where I could almost get into third gear at times.
GCrites80s
^I could never get a handle on that lot. Probably just didn't run it often enough. That was back when there were a bajillion places to run in Ohio and I did a lot of them.
Rentedmule
I almost never leave 1st gear in our lot, save for the run into the stop box. The courses are usually tighter than the one in that video.
Rentedmule
The club photographer caught a good shot of the AR-1's at work. I set my Koni's pretty soft for street driving last year when I wasn't racing and haven't touched them since. I could probably optimize them but it seems to work ok as-is

aug 28 2022 by Rented Mule, on Flickr
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.