Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Road Race format
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Administrative > Site Suggestions and Comments
Unbalanced Engineering
Hey Kevin,

I just wanted to vote for putting the AI/AIX/CMC/T2 stuff back into the road racing forum. What other classes can you actually road race an F-body in besides AS? It seems like this just artificially separates the info we'll all want to see. Perhaps a pole?

Jason S.
trackbird
I wasn't sure. It seemed like we were getting equal parts HPDE and CMC (and such) questions. I had a suggestion in the Moderators forum to add it. I figured if it really didn't seem to do anything but pull from the Road race forum, I'd put it back. It's experimental. A poll works for me (it was suggested and I set it up on a whim). We'll see what the masses demand.

thumbup.gif
trackbird
My other thought was that if word got out that there was a good/active CMC/etc forum, maybe we'd pull more of the racer crowd. After all, we have a limited number of racers (autocrossers, etc) in our 500+ members. Far less than the membership count, or so it seems (not that it's a bad thing). That was the secondary thought process. But, if it seems that it is not needed, I'll gladly kill it.

Poll is posted:

http://frrax.com/rrforum/index.php?act=ST&...st=0#entry29414
Unbalanced Engineering
Perhaps an "open Track" forum would be a better addition? I see your point about the split.

Jason S.
trackbird
QUOTE (Unbalanced Engineering @ Nov 10 2004, 05:38 PM)
Perhaps an "open Track" forum would be a better addition? I see your point about the split.

Jason S.

We could rename Road Racing to "Open Track/HPDE"?
CMC #37

That is to the point! I like it!
trackbird
QUOTE (CMC #37 @ Nov 11 2004, 12:26 PM)

That is to the point! I like it!

Is that saying to keep the AI/AIX/ITE/CMC/Etc forum and rename "road racing" to "open track/HPDE"?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.