Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vendor URL listings
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Administrative > Site Suggestions and Comments
tom97ss
I have a question/suggestion.....

Since some of us DIY fabrication (metals, wiring, etc...) would it be ok to list sites that cater to a DIY type?

Example I found a site that supplies wiring, fuses, relays and termination blocks etc.. that could be very benificial to the DIY'r. I also found a site that supplies plastic sheets in various thicknesses and material types, possible air splitter.... even possible vendor sponsorship for this site???

Thoughts???
trackbird
I guess it depends on what they carry. To explain. If they sell sheets of carbon fiber, cool. However, if they also sell brake pads, brake fluid, shocks, etc, not so good (as far as anything more than a standard post). Does that make sense? I'm all for sharing info and I mainly have to keep non sponsors out of the classifieds and the vendors forum. I'm not sure there is a good way to anything more than start a thread and let it float around with the info in it. If I sticky it, I'm sure I'd have upset sponsors (they are supporting the site in exchange for preferential treatment). So, stick it in a thread, maybe we'll get it all in there for reference (so we can search for it), I'm sure people will add to it.
tom97ss
cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.