Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How To Delete Posts
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Administrative > Site Suggestions and Comments
sawedoff
If I wish to delete a post that I have made, how do I go about that? When I go to the edit section there is no ability to delete. How come?
trackbird
QUOTE (sawedoff @ Jan 2 2005, 12:07 PM)
If I wish to delete a post that I have made, how do I go about that? When I go to the edit section there is no ability to delete. How come?

The board is not set up that way (and I don't even have the option of changing that). You have to PM me or a moderator and ask them to delete it.

Sorry.
35th_Anniversary_AS_Camaro_SS
There is a delete button next to the edit button on *all* my posts. And yes I have tested it just moments ago and yes I can delete it.
trackbird
QUOTE (35th_Anniversary_AS_Camaro_SS @ Jan 4 2005, 10:30 PM)
There is a delete button next to the edit button on *all* my posts. And yes I have tested it just moments ago and yes I can delete it.

Oops. I was thinking that only the mods/admins could see those. Nevermind, I stand corrected. (being a mod/admin, I couldn't remember).
steve-d
Walk me thru this: where is it?

sd

Nevermind. I see it now.
sd
35th_Anniversary_AS_Camaro_SS
If you saw it you coulda deleted your post wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.