Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone good at Photoshop/Grapics?
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > General Discussion
rmackintosh
I am trying to make up some crew shirts for my crew/family for the upcoming racing season.

I have a graphic I have made up and a good photo of the car. What I need is for someone to separate the graphic and put some of the graphic above and below the photo and save it in .png format in a certain DPI....website who produces the shirts requirements.

Can I get someone to take a look at this...me no have the software to do it....

Thanks,

cool.gif
rmackintosh
You can see what I am trying to do at the following location:

http://www.cafeshops.com/mackmotorsports

That is the graphic/logo....I want to separate the logo and put the picture in between. i.e.:

Mackintosh
<photo here>
<flags>Motorsports

Some guidelines from the site:

1.For the most part, pictures should be between 100 and 300 DPI to print well on the products you sell.
2.When creating images, start your image at 200-300 DPI. You can always decrease your image and maintain a clean, crisp image.
3.Maximum file size: PNG - 4 MB
4.White T-Shirt
Back
8 x 10 or 10 x 8 centered, 6 x 6 pocket, 10 x 4 shoulders
100-300 = image DPI
1000 x 800 = image size @ minimum DPI
$13.99
mitchntx
Send it to mitchntx@charter.net

I'm no expert, but I can take a stab at it ...
NataSS Inc
I see you have already come up with a thong for the ladies. biggrin.gif
mitchntx
Oh ... for the ladies ...

I was thinking ... Randi ... San Francisco ...

blink.gif
rmackintosh
biggrin.gif Good catch!

....I put that in there for my 8 1/2 month pregnant wife! She DEFINATELY got a kick out of that....

laugh.gif

Seriously, they have a ton of stuff you can make, and it takes 2 seconds per item once you have an image ready to go...
z28racergirl
http://www.cafeshops.com/bfimotorsports

Thongs from CafePress with your racing logo aren't only for the ladies....

Christine
rmackintosh
Thongs from CafePress with your racing logo aren't only for the ladies....

...COOL!... biggrin.gif never thought of wearing it like that......makes a great race day tan I am sure!

laugh.gif
David Borden
Randy,

What file type is your original image? Thats a pretty easy task if you have the correct file type and image size.

If you want, send what you have to me also if you like and I can take a stab at it.

David

david_borden@sbcglobal.net
LWillmann
I've had good success with that kind of thing. If you still need help email what you have to me and I'll work on it.
PLUMKRAZY
You can check out phototakers.com. Its a forum mostly for digital cameras. I have been checking it out the past few days. A lot of good information.
rmackintosh
Resurecting an old one here. I think Mitch helped me out last time.

I want to update the photo for the team shirts. I have the lettering graphic, the new photo and the sample of the nice job Mitch did last time with the old photo and lettering. I can email you all three.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

cool2.gif
killer_bluebird
QUOTE (rmackintosh @ Jul 18 2007, 09:11 PM) *

I want to update the photo for the team shirts. I have the lettering graphic, the new photo and the sample of the nice job Mitch did last time with the old photo and lettering. I can email you all three.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

cool2.gif

If not, I can help you out. My email is A.Rivera@therenderranch.com
rmackintosh
QUOTE (killer_bluebird @ Jul 18 2007, 11:08 PM) *

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

cool2.gif

Cool! Email sent! I have been playing around with it using my limited tools, and it looks too basic.

Thanks for trying!

Randy
killer_bluebird
QUOTE (rmackintosh @ Jul 18 2007, 10:24 PM) *
QUOTE (killer_bluebird @ Jul 18 2007, 11:08 PM) *

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

cool2.gif

Cool! Email sent! I have been playing around with it using my limited tools, and it looks too basic.

Thanks for trying!

Randy

No problem I sent you something back let me know if that works. By the way the Car looks great!

--Alexander
87ciz
If you want i can take a stab at it I'm halfway decent I suppose. deliriousami (at) yahoo (dot) com
rmackintosh
QUOTE (87ciz @ Jul 20 2007, 11:48 PM) *
If you want i can take a stab at it I'm halfway decent I suppose. deliriousami (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks but Alexander hooked me up!

2thumbs.gif
rmackintosh
ANOTHER resurection!

I have the need for some more crew shirts, and my car no longer looks like my old photo. Mitch and Alexander set me up last time, does anybody have a few minutes and the software?

I can forward the old pic and the new one. Just let me know an email addy....

Thanks!
killer_bluebird
QUOTE (rmackintosh @ Aug 13 2008, 01:37 AM) *
ANOTHER resurection!

I have the need for some more crew shirts, and my car no longer looks like my old photo. Mitch and Alexander set me up last time, does anybody have a few minutes and the software?

Thanks!

Randy,
I can help you again. Email me the new pic. I have to see if I still have the PSD file.

--A
rmackintosh
QUOTE (killer_bluebird @ Aug 13 2008, 10:52 AM) *
ANOTHER resurection!

Thanks!

Randy,
I can help you again. Email me the new pic. I have to see if I still have the PSD file.

--A

Alexander, can you send me your email again? I lost it.

Thanks,

Randy
killer_bluebird
QUOTE (rmackintosh @ Aug 15 2008, 09:16 AM) *
ANOTHER resurection!

Thanks!

Randy,

--A

Thanks,

Randy

Pm sent.
rmackintosh
QUOTE (killer_bluebird @ Aug 15 2008, 09:03 PM) *
QUOTE (rmackintosh @ Aug 15 2008, 09:16 AM) *
ANOTHER resurection!

Thanks!

Randy,

--A

Thanks,

Randy

Pm sent.

Got it thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.