Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: member Location in posts
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Administrative > Site Suggestions and Comments
Chris 96 WS6
Thanks to my Co-Admin Lee (lwillmann), your user location now shows in posts.
lateapex
Thank you very much Lee,

Bob
LWillmann
You are very welcome.

I am very sorry that it has taken me so long to get it there.

I promise to try to do better in the future. wink.gif
ESPCamaro
Yes thanks!

smile.gif
rmackintosh
...damn.....that means you guys will....."know where I live".....this internet stuff is getting pretty invasive....

tongue.gif
steve-d
QUOTE (rmackintosh @ Feb 27 2004, 05:51 PM)
...damn.....that means you guys will....."know where I live".....this internet stuff is getting pretty invasive....

tongue.gif

Yes indeed. I used to use my real name and location. Until it was brought to my attention how easy it was to use the info for identity theft. One piece at a time.

steve
lateapex
QUOTE (steve-d @ Feb 27 2004, 09:48 PM)
Yes indeed.  I used to use my real name and location.  Until it was brought to my attention how easy it was to use the info for identity theft.  One piece at a time.

steve

Concerning citizens of 1st world nations, I think you are probably right Akbar, I mean “Steve” wink.gif

But on further reflection, I think I am safe here, so from now on I will tell you all the truth. My real name is Yaul Hu, and I am from Kathmandu, Nepal. Actually, it is a suburb of Kathmandu, but I figure that no one may have heard of it, Dirttrackin, Nepal. We don’t have Social Security numbers here, but then we don’t have running water either. So, I probably don’t have to be as concerned about identity theft as you Americans. If one of you stole my identity and tried to get a bank loan, the officer would probably ask, “Yaul who?” (that is Nepali humor). I do make over 250,000 Rupees a year, but alas, that is only around $83 American. My Camaro is really a ’76 model, and sort of all rusted out, and it doesn’t have a motor. But the kids in the neighborhood like pushing me around in it. Come to think of it, that is probably why I have found the C5 brakes to work so well.

Well, that is all for now. Someone else at the library needs to use the computer. And by the way, please don’t include any pictures in emails to me. The library is still using a 14K modem, and they get mad if you try to download a picture.

Also, my friends just call me “Ya” for short.
Later,
Ya Hu
roy
thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.