Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Am I just stupid
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Administrative > Site Suggestions and Comments
Doonze
Am I missing an Icon somewhere that tells you what posts are new since your last visit? I know the sparkplug things tell you there are new post in a fourm, and the letter things tell you there's new post in a thread, but is there something that tell's you what post are new? I've clicked on the "Go to most recent unread post" (or whatever it says) but that always just takes me to the very last post in the thread.... Just wondering if I'm blind or not.....
trackbird
At the top of the forum, there is a "View New Posts" link you can click and it will give you all of the posts since your last visit. It's under the red firebird in the top banner.
Tony99SS
Yea, it's a drag the "go to first unread" button doesn't seem to work here. I bounce between a dozen boards and revisit threads often, and it would make getting to the new stuff much easier than trying to remember how many pages were there when I last checked a particular thread, etc. It works on a few boards I visit..

I guess it may have something to do with your firewall or cookie settings.

Tony
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.