Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: thread previews
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Administrative > Site Suggestions and Comments
Crazy Canuck
wouldn't it be better to have the beginnig of the first post being displayed instead of the:
thread started @ <time> ....
John_D.
I definitely like when I can hover over the thread and see the first few lines.
trackbird
It's not an option I can set. I believe that's the other popular software that has that built in. I wish this one had it, I really like that feature.
Absolut Speed
In that case, I say we fire the board administrator.
trackbird
QUOTE (Absolut Speed @ Mar 7 2006, 02:11 AM) *
In that case, I say we fire the board administrator.

You can't fire me, I quit!!!! rant.gif
sgarnett
Hey, there's a reason the admin is well-armed wink.gif I'm not sure it was a good idea to bring in the full spectrum of smilies that other forums are saddled with, but since they're here:
gr_guns.gif guns.gif kali.gif bigun2.gif BoomSmilie_anim.gif

Hmm, I wonder if there's a tag to reverse/mirror an emoticon. One guy seems confused.
trackbird
QUOTE (sgarnett @ Mar 7 2006, 08:55 AM) *
Hey, there's a reason the admin is well-armed wink.gif I'm not sure it was a good idea to bring in the full spectrum of smilies that other forums are saddled with, but since they're here:
gr_guns.gif guns.gif kali.gif bigun2.gif BoomSmilie_anim.gif

Hmm, I wonder if there's a tag to reverse/mirror an emoticon. One guy seems confused.

I didn't bring them all, just a few of the ones that I liked. And, some came in the new software.

He's not confused, he's shooting back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.