Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: back to back replies keep appending to first reply
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Administrative > Site Suggestions and Comments
John_D.
When I make one reply, then want to make another reply to the same thread, it keeps tacking it onto the bottom of the first reply, as if I had gone into edit instead of reply...

At first I thought it wasn't accepting the reply, so I kept trying, until I noticed I had 3 copies of the same thing tacked onto the first reply. Kinda weird.

I tried logging off, clearing cookies, deleting files. Logged back on and it did the same thing.

--- first reply starts here ---
That's if somebody hasn't posted a reply between mine. If I'm doing back to back replies in the thread with nobody else posting.

--- second reply starts here ---
Just for fun, I posted a couple of replies to my first post, in this thread.
trackbird
I don't see where I can change it in the setup, it seems to be a built in thing to prevent post whoring. Generally, I like it. If you reply to another post, it will let you start a new reply. Seems to just be the way it is.....
John_D.
Ok I can deal with that. smile.gif

Just kinda threw me at first.
Crazy Canuck
good feature to eliminate PW.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.