Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Avatar does not work?
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Administrative > Site Suggestions and Comments
mjf454
I tried to use this pic. I made one 100x66 pix. I keep getting a invalid file notice. Anyone Know why?

I have tried to upload from the computer, resized two pic's, two web hosts. So far no luck.
Chris 96 WS6
How's that?

I just went in and put the URL of the picture in the avatar box and bingo!

Its just dumb luck, I promise biggrin.gif
mjf454
Wow. I have only tried it with the resized small pic. Maybe the file changed somehow when I reised it?

Thank you.
Trance
I was having trouble getting mine uploaded too. I came back one day & it was changed to the new one. I tried refreshing & clearing the cache, but it still showed the old one till I had to log back in the next day. ????

http://mtfba.org/rrforum/index.php?act=ST&f=12&t=622
Chris 96 WS6
I think a lot of glitchy stuff is log-in related and its because www.FRRAX.com is just a referring URL to mtfba.org/rrforum.

Once the site gets moved to its own account I think some of these things will clear up. I am hoping to get the move done in the next couple of months.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.