Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bb code not working in sig?
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Administrative > Site Suggestions and Comments
35th_Anniversary_AS_Camaro_SS
I tried to update my sig tonight & the bold, color, size, etc showed up in the [] tags. The old signature from before the update did show up correctly.
trackbird
QUOTE (35th_Anniversary_AS_Camaro_SS @ Mar 14 2006, 02:48 AM) *
I tried to update my sig tonight & the bold, color, size, etc showed up in the [] tags. The old signature from before the update did show up correctly.

To eliminate sig pics (which were showing up more frequently) and due to security concerns (which is why we did the upgrade), I turned bb code in sigs off. If it was already in there, it seems to have kept it, but once it's updated, it conforms to the new rules.

I killed flash/scripted avatars too.
robz71lm7
Plus there is no real reason for signatures to stand out (bold, colored or otherwise).
trackbird
QUOTE (robz71lm7 @ Mar 14 2006, 09:42 AM) *
Plus there is no real reason for signatures to stand out (bold, colored or otherwise).

That was my other thought. I figured it would minimize distraction around here (just like sig pics, 45 line sigs are mostly clutter).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.