Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why does my user info suddenly show a Warn indicator ...
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Administrative > Site Suggestions and Comments
maddrtwinkletoes
I've seen these on other boards, too, but what I find odd is that I seem to be the only one (or one of few) users who have the Warn indicator. I've never been warned, and it's at 0%, but still I am feeling strangely singled out this morning. :-)

N.

--
Black [-----] LT1 twin turbo (unwarned, my car suddenly got re-engineered)
John_D.
They were enabled a few days back. Everybody has one, but you can only see your own.
maddrtwinkletoes
Aha, thanks! That would make sense, yes. Of course, I'd love to see who else has been warned.

Nik

--
Black [-----] LT1 twin turbo (nearly turned on)
Crazy Canuck
with the nazi mods we are here, you'd be amazed how many ppl are on the virtue of being banned nutkick.gif rotf.gif
sgarnett
QUOTE (Eugenio_SS @ Mar 17 2006, 12:53 PM) *
with the nazi mods we are here, you'd be amazed how many ppl are on the virtue of being banned nutkick.gif rotf.gif

What exactly is the virtue of being banned? :leaving:
maddrtwinkletoes
QUOTE (sgarnett @ Mar 17 2006, 10:19 AM) *
What exactly is the virtue of being banned? :leaving:

It means you were right and you were banned. Sort of like that you were banned for sticking to your guns. A real martyr ...

Nik

--
Black [-----] LT1 twin turbo (banned but not out)
John_D.
gotta overlook those people who are fluent in five languages... they're bound to substitute a virtue for a verge every now and then laugh.gif
trackbird
I think I'm probably at the top of that list.... nutkick.gif
maddrtwinkletoes
QUOTE (John_D. @ Mar 17 2006, 11:41 AM) *
gotta overlook those people who are fluent in five languages... they're bound to substitute a virtue for a verge every now and then laugh.gif

So true! At least I stopped calling Eugenio "Eugene". rolleyes.gif Not until he had to point it out, though... whip.gif

Nik

--
Black [-----] LT1 twin turbo (speaks V-8 and twin turbo fluently, albeit with a growl and a hiss)
Crazy Canuck
QUOTE (John_D. @ Mar 17 2006, 02:41 PM) *

sorry... owned by the language.
you understood it, so the others should get a warning... rotf.gif

QUOTE (maddrtwinkletoes @ Mar 17 2006, 03:08 PM) *
So true! At least I stopped calling Eugenio "Eugene". rolleyes.gif Not until he had to point it out, though... whip.gif

Nik

--
Black [-----] LT1 twin turbo (speaks V-8 and twin turbo fluently, albeit with a growl and a hiss)

laugh.gif rotf.gif
even your turbo is fluent... but in which language ?
jensend
QUOTE (Eugenio_SS @ Mar 18 2006, 12:11 AM) *
even your turbo is fluent... but in which language ?

Depends on where it went to spool. rolleyes.gif banghead.gif
Nick
QUOTE (jensend @ Mar 18 2006, 09:29 AM) *
Depends on where it went to spool. rolleyes.gif banghead.gif

rotf.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.