Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Says I'm subscribed, but I don't receive e-mail updates
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Administrative > Site Suggestions and Comments
JimMueller
When I reply to a topic, it tells me I'm subscribed. Yet, I'm not receiving e-mail updates on the thread. I'm receiving e-mail notices about other threads, though.
trackbird
Are they going into your deleted/trash bin in your e-mail by any chance?
slowTA
I had the same problem. It turns out Verizon just stopped accepting mail from this board, I specifically put in the board's e-mail and it didn't help at all. Nothing from here shows up in my spam box online or anywhere, but I do get occasional spam that gets filtered and stored there.

I redirected notifications to my school account that automatically forwards stuff to my home account. Again, no dice. The school gets it but it never gets through to my verizon account. My school account will not allow outlook to access it.

I just signed up for a Gmail account that outlook can get mail from... that finally fixed it.
JimMueller
No, not going into my Junk folder. I've got a rule which moves all messages from trackbird at columbus dot rr dot com into a dedicated folder.

I've received 10 notifications from theboard since last Friday, including PM notifications. I just checked my list of subscriptions, and the one I'm specifically looking for ('I need traction') is listed. However, I've not received a single e-mail notice about it since the original post. unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.