Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: autox rules sticky?
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Administrative > Site Suggestions and Comments
35th_Anniversary_AS_Camaro_SS
How about we have a sticky that has a link to the SCCA rulebook and also maybe a few posts in it that has some general information about what you can / can't modify in the more popular classes? This would help out the newbies =)
trackbird
[you should have known that this was coming]

I'm all for it. Would you like to write it up, add the links and post it? Then PM me and I'll gladly pin it.

[told you that you should have known] tongue.gif
slowTA
... and make sure you update it every year! whip.gif
trackbird
Aaron, that wasn't meant to be a smart answer (sarcasm doesn't do well in type). I just figured you had an idea what to put in it and where to find it. That's why I wondered if you'd do the honors.
35th_Anniversary_AS_Camaro_SS
i'm mostly familiar with the stock class rules. I'm sure there are many others who are more familiar with SP / P / SM / M classes.

I wouldn't mind writing up a short couple of paragraphs on allowed stock modifications.
trackbird
Have at it, worst case, start it here, we'll get everyones ideas and you can copy and past it into a new thread when we are done.
Crazy Canuck
i'd start a thread on it in AutoX section... better chances of getting ppl to participate in the thread/sticky than here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.