Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Announcing our first Advertising Vendor
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Advertiser Sales & Group Purchases
Chris 96 WS6
Mike Frumusa has been kind enough to come on board as an Advertiser for a few months.

I'll be placing their banner up this afternoon, but for now I just wanted to put up a welcome and provide a link to their site:

http://www.neweraperformanceparts.com

Please go check them out.

Thanks!
mjf454
Welcome aboard smile.gif
94bird
I believe I've seen them advertise SLP clutches on ebay. Sounds like a good start to our vendor section. A new clutch/flywheel setup is going on my car by this summer I'm sure.
mitchntx
Welcome Mike of New Era Performance.
y5e06
He is very good to deal with. I bought an SLP clutch from them back in January (for my Corvette). Shipped, the price was cheaper than from SLP and included the exact same parts.
Absolut Speed
smile.gif
New Era Performance
Hey guys , thanks !

We are going to be becoming a warehouse distributor for RAM clutches in the next couple of weeks , I will be putting up some screaming deals on their clutch kits . If anyone would like to fill me in on what you guys are looking for , i will make sure I order it in the first batch .

Thanks,
Mike
www.neweraperformanceparts.com
sales@neweraperformanceparts.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.