Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Introduction and First Group Buy (Ground Control)
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Advertiser Sales & Group Purchases
Getspeedparts.com
Hello ,

Id like to start out by offering sale pricing to FRAXX members on wide range of suspension components as well as a group buy on Ground Control Systems for the 93 up fbodys . I specialize in suspension components and carry brand such as Addco , Suspension techniques , Eibach ,H&R, Bilstein , Ground Control , Ingalls Engineering , KYB , Tokiko, Powerslot, B&G, and Koni for all makes and models .
Our website will be located at www.getspeedparts.com and if you click the link you will see a mock up of the front page . We were hoping to have the site up and running by the end of February but it proved itself to be a much larger project then first thought =) If there are any products you are interested in and do not see them listed drop me a line slperformance@telus.net and I can get you a quote quickly . I will try to get a temporary product listing page in place asap .

Onto the good stuff =)

FRAXX. COM GROUND CONTROL GROUP BUY :

Minimum is 6 sets for the group buy to proceed . With a minimum of 6 sets we are offering Ground Control Adjustable Coilover systems for 359.99 for the 93 - 02 Camaro and Firebird Models. Shipping will be a flat 25$ fee for most locations .

Please add your name and email to the list if you would like to join the group buy ( copy and paste in your post )

You will need to specify the dampers you wish to use with the Gc kit ; A. Stock or Bilstein B. Koni C. KYB D. KYB AGX

I would also like to offer introductory pricing to Fraxx members on Koni Sport series dampers . Please email me for a shipping quote via ups to your door . I will work hard to be your koni source . Please note that there is no minimum to buy with this offer .

Fraxx Member Pricing , Koni SA Sport : 719.00 a set of four ** Edited for price increase by koni 04 / 04 ***

I also have a wide assortment of sway sets available in hollow and solid models . If you would be interested in starting up a group buy on an item , drop me a line and Ill see what I can put together .

Please note that at this time all online transactions are done via paypal but special arrangements can be made by contacting me . I cannot accept credit card payments online .

I am very excited about starting a long term relationship with Fraxx.com and its members and I hope to grow along with your site =)

David Mercier
slperformance@telus.net

Please note : For price quotes include the year and details of your vehicle as well as your state and zip .
y5e06
Curious about the GC kits. Does that include the adjustable spring perches for the rear or just the coil overs for the front?
Getspeedparts.com
This is a price on the entire GC kit ( front and rear )
Eric02z
are you associated with SLP ??
Getspeedparts.com
Sorry , no affiliation with SLP Engineering . . . .. unless you count the loudmouth on my TA =)
robz71lm7
What would the pricing be for a just a front Ground control setup? I don't need the rear weight jackers.
Getspeedparts.com
What would the pricing be for a just a front Ground control setup? I don't need the rear weight jackers.

If it goes in with the gp orders 199.00 . Just curious but what is your setup out back ?
Darkhalf
How long are you keeping this GP at that price?

Thanks
Getspeedparts.com
This pricing will last until I have the six orders filled .
94bird
David, specifically what company are you with? I know your website will be at getspeedparts.com, but is that your company name also? If so, is this a new business?
Getspeedparts.com
Getspeedparts.com is my web site "name" and url but SL Performance Distribution is my registered company name for banking , purchasing and sales . And yes it is my baby and a new company . . . . Half the money and twice the fun of working for someone else .

Hope that helps . . =)
Crazy Canuck
you mention the Konis in this thread... and to have them fit with the GC, you need specific tools, such as these custom:
http://www.eng.umd.edu/~pknowles/shock_too...ol/PB110051.JPG
http://www.eng.umd.edu/~pknowles/shock_too...ol/PB110052.JPG
http://www.eng.umd.edu/~pknowles/shock_too...ol/PB110053.JPG

Do you provide anything to remove the hat from the Koni if purchased with the GC coil-overs.
I'm installing my GC this week and thanks to Phil, I have a similar tool and am able to install my Koni DAs nicely.
sgarnett
If we need to specify which shocks the kit will be used with, but the shocks aren't included, does that mean there are different kits for different shocks? What's different (in the kit)?
C3SS
I'm ASSuming the GC GP offer includes springs with rates that we'll be able to specify? I'm pretty interested in this deal if you can iron out the koni fitment/spring inclusion/rate questions...
robz71lm7
I'm in if it's still on.

1. Rob Meadway GC 500/150 coilovers for use with Bilsteins
sgarnett
Rob, I *know* there were more posts in this thread before the server move. A question I asked is still there, but the answer (which was basically "I don't know") is gone. I don't know if any "I'm in" posts are missing.
Getspeedparts.com
Wow lots of missing posts , the Gp is still a go . . . . If anybody wants me to repost what was missing let me know and Ill try to patch it in . Unfortunatly I don't have a tool I can ship with the kits for removal of the top hat for install with the koni's .

I'm in if it's still on.

1. Rob Meadway GC 500/150 coilovers for use with Bilsteins

slperformance@telus.net
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.