Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Times messed up
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Administrative > Site Suggestions and Comments
00 Trans Ram
Well, I still can't get the times displayed on the main board to display correctly. I responded to the "brake pad thickness" thread this evening (Nov 3, 7pm or so). When I look at the main page, it says that Ojustracing was the last responder, yesterday at 6:56pm. I went to my settings and made sure that I was on GMT-6 hours, Central time zone. What's wrong?

While I'm here, I get some kind of "IPB" square in front of the threads. I can't tell which ones have new posts and which ones don't.
trackbird
Let me see when this says I posted it. It's 10:29 PM EST now.

Edit, it came up 10:30 for me.
trackbird
Oddly, I replied to this, then hit "view new posts" and this one didn't show up. It showed up at first, that's how I saw it?

Hmm....

I've been thinking of changing software on this board, maybe it's getting to be time.....
John_D.
I just tried to do a view new posts and got nothing (which almost never happens).

Then I noticed it says my last visit was at 10pm tonight. And it's not even 5 pm yet... (back to the future???!!) smile.gif
trackbird
I'm not sure if it's a server issue or if the software suddenly went flaky. I didn't renew my software support yet, since I was thinking of changing to another message board software from another company.
00 Trans Ram
Honestly, it doesn't bother me that much. I've gotten used to looking in every thread and seeing what's there. However, I have missed a few interesting ones over the years.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.