Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: lap times sticky
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Administrative > Site Suggestions and Comments
SSTAT
I was thinking about the lap times post, it was nice when everyone was justposting lap times, and I think that was the spirit of the post, but then it became a discussion forum like the rest. wouldnt it be best if everyone was allowed just one post and put all their lap times and race results in one post, and then just edited it as new times came in. Thats what I have been doing, any time I post a better lap at a track I just go and edit the post, so there is only one post per person, and only one lap time per track given. I think discussions about those lap times or finishes should be in a seperate discussion in the road racing forum. Again, I think this was likely the intent of the sticky in the first place. Just a thought.
trackbird
That was the intent, I've not been in there lately, so I hadn't realized that wasn't what was going on in that thread.
SSTAT
I actually havent looked at it in like 6 months either, Im just bored.
trackbird
I just split out as much of the discussion as I could into a seperate thread (without losing the lap times).

If anyone objects I can merge them back together, but I'm not sure why anyone would care.
SSTAT
while Ive got your attention, Im going to hijack my own thread. What does the "warn %" thing mean in the left panel of my posts?
trackbird
Everyone has a warn box, but you can only see your own, the staff can see everyones.

If we have arguements (it happens) and the mods/staff ask someone to cool it and they don't, they can be warned. Enough warnings and you can't post. It's a function of this version of the board software and we left it. We've only had to use it once, and he didn't last long (that person was warned to block him from posting until I could ban the account).

That's what it's for.
SSTAT
thanks, thought I must have done something wrong but then I didnt undertand why it would say 0%, thanks
trackbird
QUOTE (SSTAT @ Jan 24 2007, 01:34 AM) *
thanks, thought I must have done something wrong but then I didnt undertand why it would say 0%, thanks

I can fix that..... 2thumbs.gif
SSTAT
Yea, what does a guy have to do to get some 'warn pecentage' around here? don't make me bring your mom into this...
trackbird
rotf.gif rotf.gif rotf.gif

huh.gif
KeithO
...or just use the lap time feature over here to store the lap times and use this forum for the discussion...

http://www.racetrackdb.com/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.