Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did I post about this here yet?
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > General Discussion
marka
Howdy,

http://www.maracing.com/family/Baby/index.htm

He was born last Friday... I don't think I've visited the forum between then and now... :-)

Mark
poSSum
Congrats to the whole family. smile.gif
trackbird
Congrats Mark! How's mom doing? (and how's the little one?)
marka
Howdy,

thanks! everyone is good, baby in arms right now! :-) typing w/1 hand sux...

mom great. recovery going well. some sleep. enough i guess, but would like more...

dominic actually has 2 teeth coming in WAY early. causing some canker sores. teeth are uncommon 3rd set and will likely get pulled on friday.

shpuld make nursing easier on baby & mom

more ltr if interested when i have 2 hands :-)

mark
rmackintosh
QUOTE (marka @ Jan 31 2007, 10:06 PM) *
Howdy,

thanks! everyone is good, baby in arms right now! :-) typing w/1 hand sux...

mom great. recovery going well. some sleep. enough i guess, but would like more...

dominic actually has 2 teeth coming in WAY early. causing some canker sores. teeth are uncommon 3rd set and will likely get pulled on friday.

shpuld make nursing easier on baby & mom

more ltr if interested when i have 2 hands :-)

mark

Congratulations!

beerchug.gif
Rob Hood
Congrats!! Now put a 2009 Z28 on layaway for him! smile.gif
roadracetransam
Congratulation!
We are expecting too. Our boy will be arriving in late spring.
sgarnett
Well, congratulations to everyone then!
AllZWay
Congrats on the new family member.
pknowles
Congrats. beerchug.gif
CMC #37
Congrats to the "team!"
KeithO
Mark - I don't know how I missed this...

Congratulations.

However, while I know that you were able to change the diaper the fastest of the dads in your class, a lil bird told me that there is a little controversy in that you might have coned on the backside of the course... Dunno if it's true. HAHAHAHA

I am glad to hear that all that all are doing well. beerchug.gif
jensend
" Did I post about this here yet?" Sounds like the words of the sleep deprived parent of a new born. Congratulations! Now all you have to do is begin two new savings accounts: one for college tuition, the other for a 2023 F-body! In all seriousness, all the best; kids are the best ride of all.
John_D.
Congratulations!
marka
Howdy,

QUOTE (KeithO @ Feb 1 2007, 04:25 PM) *
Mark - I don't know how I missed this...

Congratulations.

However, while I know that you were able to change the diaper the fastest of the dads in your class, a lil bird told me that there is a little controversy in that you might have coned on the backside of the course... Dunno if it's true. HAHAHAHA

I am glad to hear that all that all are doing well. beerchug.gif

Thanks!

Yeah, the dressing of the fake baby at that class doesn't have much to do with dressing a live crying/kicking/punching baby.

I think to make that contest more realistic, they should do it with folks that have been up for 24 hours and have someone continually punching them while they change the fake baby...

:-)

Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.