Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vortech and ATI superchargers on sale!
F-Body Road Racing and Autocross Forums > Community > Advertiser Sales & Group Purchases
tbyrne
We offering discounts on all Vortech and ATI superchargers. This covers any system that each manufacturer produces along with the head units by themselves. You can receive a price quote for the Vortech kits by giving us a call or sending an e-mail over to tbyrne@tbyrne.com. ATI has changed their vendor guidelines so we can't put our current sale prices in writing. You'll have to give us a call for that quote. Installation is also available.

Tom

Order line - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
E-mail - tbyrne@tbyrne.com

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR ALL LUNATI PRODUCTS!
94bird
Tom, can you possibly tell me the shipping weights of the ATI kit with twin intercoolers vs. the Vortech kit without intercooler? Also interested in knowing if the ATI kit is available without intercoolers so I can make my own. I'm considering forced induction for my next engine that I'm building this year, but weight is important to me, especially weight over the front end.
tbyrne
I believe the weight of the complete ATI kit comes in around 70-80lbs. They do have a P-1SC kit that is available without intercoolers. It comes with the P-1SC head unit. I don't have an exact weight for the Vortech yet but I believe it's close to the ATI. The kit with the Aftercooler is heavier.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.