|
||||
Jul 18 2023, 12:37 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
newbie Group: Members Posts: 8 Joined: 21-August 21 Member No.: 233,506 |
I have been trying to locate a UBE De-coupled Torque Arm for awhile and they are no longer being produced. Does anyone have any leads on one that I could buy? This is for a 3rd gen, so the race version is preferable for retrofit purposes but I'm not going to be picky.
P.S. - I'm posting this here because I don't have the post count for the classifieds section. I have more questions for suspension setup, but I'll save them for after I post this. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 19 2023, 01:49 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Experienced Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 1,726 Joined: 15-February 04 From: Casselberry FL Member No.: 206 |
Hey stranger, welcome to the forum (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Good luck on your quest.
|
|
|
|
diablizzard Locating an Unbalanced Engineering Torque Arm Jul 18 2023, 12:37 AM
diablizzard QUOTE (JimMueller @ Jul 19 2023, 08:49 AM... Jul 19 2023, 05:07 PM
CrashTestDummy Welcome! Jul 21 2023, 05:02 PM
trackbird I was just in Milwaukee for part of Summerfest. It... Jul 24 2023, 01:26 AM
diablizzard Thank you for moving this over for me, Trackbird.
... Jul 24 2023, 01:38 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 8th October 2026 - 11:25 AM |