|
||||
Jul 18 2023, 12:37 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
newbie Group: Members Posts: 8 Joined: 21-August 21 Member No.: 233,506 |
I have been trying to locate a UBE De-coupled Torque Arm for awhile and they are no longer being produced. Does anyone have any leads on one that I could buy? This is for a 3rd gen, so the race version is preferable for retrofit purposes but I'm not going to be picky.
P.S. - I'm posting this here because I don't have the post count for the classifieds section. I have more questions for suspension setup, but I'll save them for after I post this. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 24 2023, 01:26 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
FRRAX Owner/Admin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Admin Posts: 15,439 Joined: 13-February 04 From: Ohio Member No.: 196 |
I was just in Milwaukee for part of Summerfest. It's a cool town. Welcome aboard!
|
|
|
|
diablizzard Locating an Unbalanced Engineering Torque Arm Jul 18 2023, 12:37 AM
JimMueller Hey stranger, welcome to the forum Good luck on ... Jul 19 2023, 01:49 PM
diablizzard QUOTE (JimMueller @ Jul 19 2023, 08:49 AM... Jul 19 2023, 05:07 PM
CrashTestDummy Welcome! Jul 21 2023, 05:02 PM
diablizzard Thank you for moving this over for me, Trackbird.
... Jul 24 2023, 01:38 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 7th October 2026 - 11:11 AM |