|
||||
Apr 21 2005, 01:42 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Dave B ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 292 Joined: 30-January 04 From: Whitby Ontario Member No.: 169 |
Yea, I have done the search but haven't got a great answer for how to do this. I gather there is a capacitor that is designed to fire the bag even without power from the fuse. Any idea how I could disconnect this? Also how about just removing the bag from the wheel? Is this easy to do?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 23 2005, 04:04 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Advanced Member ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 545 Joined: 6-January 04 From: Germantown, MD USA Member No.: 99 |
... no need to disconnect the battery, just pull the fuse and undo the wiring.
|
|
|
|
Dave B Disabling Airbags for track use Apr 21 2005, 01:42 AM
Teutonic Speedracer QUOTE (Dave B @ Apr 20 2005, 20:42)Yea, I hav... Apr 21 2005, 02:43 AM
PF Flyer ... yea, what he said. Apr 21 2005, 04:37 PM
Dave B QUOTE (Teutonic Speedracer @ Apr 20 2005, 20:... Apr 22 2005, 02:32 AM
JonV Will the SRS light be left on when thisis done? Apr 24 2005, 03:04 PM
Teutonic Speedracer QUOTE (JonV @ Apr 24 2005, 10:04)Will the SRS... Apr 24 2005, 07:15 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 1st October 2026 - 08:24 AM |