|
||||
Dec 27 2006, 04:57 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Zero brand loyalty ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 645 Joined: 22-January 04 From: Merryland Member No.: 145 |
(IMG:http://www.sr20forum.com/gallery/data/500/redcamaro_002.gif)
Hole in front of the MAF ... some kind of sensor, but what's it called? Mine has somehow ended up missing in its journeys. Pat |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 27 2006, 05:34 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Advanced Member ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 827 Joined: 30-December 03 From: Bellevue WA Member No.: 73 |
Ummmm, yeah.....you might want to get that replaced as quick as possible. Its one of the things that helps the computer decide how much advance to give you based on intake temps. I don't know if it goes to a default setting if its broke or in your case missing all together but I would be willing to bet your throwing a SES light right now. I would be pretty suprised if you werent.
|
|
|
|
patred LS1 peeps, what goes here? Dec 27 2006, 04:57 PM
BigEnos I have an LT1 (as you know), but I think that... Dec 27 2006, 05:07 PM
Glenn98ZM6 that it - IAT sensor. Dec 27 2006, 05:12 PM
Spooner Did you or the previous owner have a high-flow lid... Dec 27 2006, 05:57 PM
patred QUOTE (Spooner @ Dec 27 2006, 12:57 PM) D... Dec 27 2006, 06:13 PM
trackbird As the car ages, the rubber seal becomes much less... Dec 27 2006, 06:20 PM
Stang Killer Without that sensor I belive you automaticly go in... Dec 28 2006, 02:49 AM
CamaroFS34 I wonder if an IAT from an LT1 would work there...... Dec 28 2006, 06:54 AM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 9th October 2026 - 08:08 AM |