|
||||
Dec 27 2006, 04:57 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Zero brand loyalty ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 645 Joined: 22-January 04 From: Merryland Member No.: 145 |
(IMG:http://www.sr20forum.com/gallery/data/500/redcamaro_002.gif)
Hole in front of the MAF ... some kind of sensor, but what's it called? Mine has somehow ended up missing in its journeys. Pat |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 27 2006, 06:20 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
FRRAX Owner/Admin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Admin Posts: 15,439 Joined: 13-February 04 From: Ohio Member No.: 196 |
As the car ages, the rubber seal becomes much less pliable. So, it gets quite difficult to remove the IAT from a "lid" that's been in use for a while. I'm guessing that's where yours went (off with the lid that was probably on that car).
Try your local parts store, they should be able to get you an IAT to fill that little spot you have reserved for it......(IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) |
|
|
|
patred LS1 peeps, what goes here? Dec 27 2006, 04:57 PM
BigEnos I have an LT1 (as you know), but I think that... Dec 27 2006, 05:07 PM
Glenn98ZM6 that it - IAT sensor. Dec 27 2006, 05:12 PM
NataSS Inc Ummmm, yeah.....you might want to get that replace... Dec 27 2006, 05:34 PM
Spooner Did you or the previous owner have a high-flow lid... Dec 27 2006, 05:57 PM
patred QUOTE (Spooner @ Dec 27 2006, 12:57 PM) D... Dec 27 2006, 06:13 PM
Stang Killer Without that sensor I belive you automaticly go in... Dec 28 2006, 02:49 AM
CamaroFS34 I wonder if an IAT from an LT1 would work there...... Dec 28 2006, 06:54 AM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 9th October 2026 - 08:09 AM |