|
||||
Dec 27 2006, 04:57 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Zero brand loyalty ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 645 Joined: 22-January 04 From: Merryland Member No.: 145 |
(IMG:http://www.sr20forum.com/gallery/data/500/redcamaro_002.gif)
Hole in front of the MAF ... some kind of sensor, but what's it called? Mine has somehow ended up missing in its journeys. Pat |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 28 2006, 02:49 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Advanced Member ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 326 Joined: 10-July 04 From: Houston, Tx Member No.: 392 |
Without that sensor I belive you automaticly go into your low octane tables.(pulls a lot of timing)
|
|
|
|
patred LS1 peeps, what goes here? Dec 27 2006, 04:57 PM
BigEnos I have an LT1 (as you know), but I think that... Dec 27 2006, 05:07 PM
Glenn98ZM6 that it - IAT sensor. Dec 27 2006, 05:12 PM
NataSS Inc Ummmm, yeah.....you might want to get that replace... Dec 27 2006, 05:34 PM
Spooner Did you or the previous owner have a high-flow lid... Dec 27 2006, 05:57 PM
patred QUOTE (Spooner @ Dec 27 2006, 12:57 PM) D... Dec 27 2006, 06:13 PM
trackbird As the car ages, the rubber seal becomes much less... Dec 27 2006, 06:20 PM
CamaroFS34 I wonder if an IAT from an LT1 would work there...... Dec 28 2006, 06:54 AM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 9th October 2026 - 08:09 AM |