|
||||
Dec 27 2006, 04:57 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Zero brand loyalty ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 645 Joined: 22-January 04 From: Merryland Member No.: 145 |
(IMG:http://www.sr20forum.com/gallery/data/500/redcamaro_002.gif)
Hole in front of the MAF ... some kind of sensor, but what's it called? Mine has somehow ended up missing in its journeys. Pat |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 28 2006, 06:54 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Green Terror ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 612 Joined: 31-January 04 From: Western Maryland Member No.: 175 |
I wonder if an IAT from an LT1 would work there... I just threw one out earlier today. I will dig it out, and you can try it, and see if that clears the code. Otherwise, I'll dig up the part number and swing by Delcoline later today and grab one for you. The LT1 part was about $12.
Karen edit : I just looked up the ACDelco part number (213-243) and it's the same part for the '01 and the '96 cars. This post has been edited by CamaroFS34: Dec 28 2006, 06:59 AM |
|
|
|
patred LS1 peeps, what goes here? Dec 27 2006, 04:57 PM
BigEnos I have an LT1 (as you know), but I think that... Dec 27 2006, 05:07 PM
Glenn98ZM6 that it - IAT sensor. Dec 27 2006, 05:12 PM
NataSS Inc Ummmm, yeah.....you might want to get that replace... Dec 27 2006, 05:34 PM
Spooner Did you or the previous owner have a high-flow lid... Dec 27 2006, 05:57 PM
patred QUOTE (Spooner @ Dec 27 2006, 12:57 PM) D... Dec 27 2006, 06:13 PM
trackbird As the car ages, the rubber seal becomes much less... Dec 27 2006, 06:20 PM
Stang Killer Without that sensor I belive you automaticly go in... Dec 28 2006, 02:49 AM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 8th October 2026 - 06:35 AM |