|
||||
Aug 18 2007, 11:33 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
I build race cars ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 4,748 Joined: 31-August 05 From: Central coast, CA Member No.: 874 |
The Blaine Fab hub-centric wheel spacer is now available in 5/16" and 1/2" thicknesses along with the other sizes. All are fabricated from solid 6061 T6 aluminum, and fit snug to the hub.
Most sizes are in stock for immediate delivery. pricing: 1/16" $40/pr 1/8" $40/pr 3/16" $45/pr 1/4" $50/pr 5/16" $55/pr 3/8" $60/pr 1/2" $75/pr 3/4" $135/pr (includes lightening holes) Add $16 per order for insured USPS shipping to the lower 48, and 8.75% CA sales tax for deliveries to a CA address, PayPal to ablaine (at) cruzio (dot) com Must not be used with OEM wheel studs - a stud upgrade is required to use the spacers. I also have stock of ARP wheel studs and Gorilla short bulge lugnuts. I use 6061 Aluminum, cut the hub hole to be a snug fit to the hub, so fronts or LS1 rears won't go on a LT1 rear, and conversely, LT1 rears will be about .020" large on the front or on a LS1 rear (or C4/C5). Some of the aftermarket axles for the LT1 have LS1 sized hubs so best to measure your axle hubs before ordering spacers. (IMG:http://www.skyhighway.com/~bfpix2/IMG_0562-1.JPG) Regards, Alan Blaine Blaine Fabrication 831 427-3296 edit: add 3/4", update USPS shipping edit: add 1/2", update USPS shipping edit: update USPS shipping edit: update shipping, sales tax edit: update sales tax This post has been edited by Blainefab: Feb 6 2014, 07:16 AM |
|
|
|
Blainefab Blaine Fab 4th gen wheel spacers Aug 18 2007, 11:33 AM
Blainefab Added 1/2" to the product line Sep 8 2007, 04:14 AM
streetbad I'm in for 1/2 spacers for the front of my 199... Sep 24 2007, 12:23 AM
bsim Alan, I assume you still have these available? I... May 28 2008, 01:12 AM
Blainefab QUOTE (bsim @ May 27 2008, 06:12 PM) Alan... May 28 2008, 09:12 AM
bsim Good deal Alan, I'll get the hub flange DIA an... May 29 2008, 03:03 AM
Blainefab QUOTE (bsim @ May 28 2008, 08:03 PM) Good... May 29 2008, 07:53 AM
StanIROCZ Still available Alan? Sep 2 2008, 02:47 AM
Blainefab QUOTE (StanIROCZ @ Sep 1 2008, 07:47 PM) ... Sep 2 2008, 07:09 AM
Blainefab Blaine Fab wheel spacers are now available crossdr... Nov 27 2009, 12:59 AM
Blainefab I found a source for 5/16" thick 6061 plate, ... Dec 25 2009, 12:29 PM
Blainefab QUOTE (Blainefab @ Dec 25 2009, 04:29 AM)... Jan 14 2010, 02:21 PM
StanIROCZ You have the OD Water Jet cut then drill the rest ... Jan 14 2010, 05:13 PM
Blainefab QUOTE (StanIROCZ @ Jan 14 2010, 09:13 AM)... Jan 14 2010, 08:47 PM
Blainefab Spring cleaning revealed a big pile of spacer slug... Apr 11 2010, 09:58 PM
Blainefab By popular demand, I have added 3/4" spacers ... Aug 27 2012, 10:25 AM
DanielB QUOTE (Blainefab @ Aug 27 2012, 10:25 AM)... Aug 27 2012, 08:43 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 11:12 PM |