IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Solo PerformanceUMI PerformanceUnbalanced EngineeringBlaine Fabrication.comHotpart.com

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Garage sale!!!, Parts, firearms, tools, equipment, cars, etc.
trackbird
post Apr 30 2008, 06:52 PM
Post #1

FRRAX Owner/Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 196

Ok with the edit, this is quickly turning into my "I'm bored, divorced and going to get out of debt and do something fun" thread.

I have a 1,200 lb rated "wire mesh" cart that I bought for a pit cart. It can be coupled to an ATV or riding mower. It has removable sides and can convert to a flat bed. It would be great for hauling tools to pit lane, but I never seem to have room to put it in the truck, so I've never used it. I built it and it just sits in my garage taking up room. It's this cart (from tractor supply).

http://www.tractorsupply.com/webapp/wcs/st...=http:ClickInfo

SKU Number: 3599919 (if that link doesn't work).

I paid $109 for it (unassembled).

$95 obo (local pick up on this one). OBO $85? $79? $75 $70 $65

S&W 22a pistol. This one was purchased and had about 400 rounds put through it (in the one time I had it out). It's a great shooter, it's accurate and it feeds virtually anything.

This one:

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/sto...amp;isFirearm=Y

Includes two mags, all paperwork and the factory case (just as it came). MSRP is $284.

$179 plus freight. $169? $165

Forrester .223 match dies and RCBS shell holder. Used to load 100 rounds.

$55 OBO + freight $50

700 assorted .223 bullets (loose).

60 Midway USA "Dogtown" 50 grain spire point.
90 Sierra Matchking boat tail 52 grain
90 Hornady Match 53 grain flat base hollow point
230 Hornady V-max 40 grain
230 Hornady V-max 50 grain.

$80 OBO + freight $70

Ruger GP100 customized by Cylinder and Slide. This is a 6" stainless Ruger GP100 that I purchased new. I shipped it off to Cylinder and Slide and had the rear sight changed to a Millett sight. The cylinder was chamfered for speed loaders. The muzzle was cut with an 11 degree target crown. The action was treated to a full action job (match version, it's designed for federal primers). The front sight was changed to a matching Millet sight. The trigger was rounded and fully polished and a trigger stop was added. I've got about $1,000 in this pistol with the custom work. It almost never gets fired at the range because we always seem to fire my custom S&W. The Ruger is spectacular, but it's like having two Ferrari's in the garage and deciding which one you want to have to clean when you are done taking it out. So, I'm going to part with it. I have a couple (3 or 4, not sure which) speed loaders that I'll throw in with it. I have the case, book and all paperwork and stock parts from Cylinder and Slide (the parts they removed).

$775 OBO + freight $735?

New Pelican model 1750 case. This is a waterproof, crush resistant case. I purchased it to put two rifles in, but decided not to mess with it since I never seem to keep rifles around long enough to cut the foam and fit them to a case (just to sell them and do it over again). It's a great case if it suits your needs. It can be used for firearms, camera gear, or just about anything else. It has a handle on one end and rollers on the other or a side handle for carrying. I don't know what MSRP is, but I paid $230-ish to my door.

$190 + freight OBO $180? $175

"Work stand" (think portable table). Similar to this one (not identical, but basically the same thing):

http://www.jegs.com/p/JEGS/761201/10002/-1/10785

It's too big to ship since it's assembled. Local pick up only.

2002 Ford Taurus SEL. Loaded, leather, CD changer, keyless entry, alarm, PS, PB, AC, power sunroof, alloy wheels, automatic with OD, 3.0 liter 24 valve V6. It's got everything on it. It's blue with a light color leather interior. 110k miles (or is it 117k? I forget). It's my sisters, it had a broken valve spring. We replaced valve springs, battery, installed a new harmonic balancer (we damaged the original one when we removed it) and it's ready to go. Runs very well and is looking for a new home. It's somewhere solidly between good and excellent in condition. Book was $5,600 to $6,100 (good/excellent and I forgot to add the sunroof and changer to that quote) the last time I looked. I'd like to get at least $5,600 for it. I would drive this car down the street (once) with no worries. It's really a nice car for someone. My sister commuted from the Summit Point area to Washington DC area each day in it, so it's a "highway miles" car. That's where they all came from. As I stated below, I have someone interested and they get "first dibs", but if not, I'm looking for a "plan b" buyer. I need to get rid of some cars (I have 4 right now for just me).

$5,600 (pretty firm...once I finish troubleshooting it, it's not quite "done" yet.)

Audio Gear:

Pioneer 300 CD changer. These things are great. This one does not always like some of my copied CD's. Not sure why, but I'm going to buy a DVD changer and sell this one. It works very well other than being picky about a few of my discs. $250-ish retail.

$150 OBO

Music Hall Maverick upsampling CD player. This is a 22lb cd player. It's built like a tank and sounds great. It will upsample CD's to 192k and has been the best sounding cd player I've ever owned. Retail was $1,300+ on these (I think it was closer to $1,500, but I forget).

$800 obo $745? $735 $720 $700

Kenwood 4 channel car amp. 25x4 into 4 ohms, 35x4 into 2 ohms. 70x2 bridged into 4 ohms or 25 (or 35) by 2 and 70 x 1. Worked when it was removed from my Camaro.

$50 OBO $40? $35 $30
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jeffburch
post Apr 30 2008, 06:56 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,005

No audio gear?

jb

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Apr 30 2008, 07:01 PM
Post #3

FRRAX Owner/Admin

QUOTE (jeffburch @ Apr 30 2008, 02:56 PM) *
No audio gear?

jb

I listed a boom box, what more do you want? (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/rotf.gif)

I've been debating that too. I've got a set of Monitor Audio Silver RS6's (speakers, google is your friend), a B&K 2 channel pre amp (B&K Reference 5 S2), a Parasound New Classic 275 (2x75) watt amp and a Music Hall Maverick CD player, plus an audio rack, a 300 CD Pioneer changer and a Martin Logan Abyss sub that I've been considering parting with, but I'm not going to do it yet....

I have to go through the garage, I have more stuff to list (I'm sure of it), but I have to sort out what's there and what's leaving. Heck, I've been toying with selling my 3rd gen and my truck and buying something else (again). So, who knows what I might list. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

I do have a 2002 Taurus SEL (loaded, sunroof, leather, power everything) that I have to get rid of. I have someone with "first dibs" on it, but I do have that car and I need it gone too.

+Quote Post
TwistedFocus
post Apr 30 2008, 07:19 PM
Post #4

Captain Indecisive

Member No.: 406

QUOTE (trackbird @ Apr 30 2008, 03:01 PM) *
QUOTE (jeffburch @ Apr 30 2008, 02:56 PM) *
No audio gear?

jb

Logan Abyss sub that I've been considering parting with, but I'm not going to do it yet....

Umm... As you already know, I'll likely take the Abyss if I'm able to pawn a liver in time to make the sale.

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Apr 30 2008, 07:29 PM
Post #5

FRRAX Owner/Admin

Rob has put his name in for that sub long ago too. It would be low on the list of things to sell (I might just add it to the other two subs downstairs for a while).

I'll probably raid the garage and update this again tonight.

+Quote Post
jeffburch
post May 1 2008, 02:10 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,005

I certainly understand.
I've been buzy with ebay and our local racer forum.
Been hoping Bev would catch the sell bug but oh well.
BTW, I have a Roy Hall turntable.
I'm in the market for a minimalist 2ch linestage. Something with a motor driven volumn pot (remote).
jb

+Quote Post
trackbird
post May 1 2008, 02:36 AM
Post #7

FRRAX Owner/Admin

Ahh, my B&K is not too minamalist, but it doesn't accost the signal too much. The sub crossover is analog, but it uses a digital volume control (it's a voltage driven stepper, not a true digital conversion).

+Quote Post
nape
post May 1 2008, 03:31 AM
Post #8

Veteran Member

Member No.: 540

QUOTE (trackbird @ Apr 30 2008, 09:36 PM) *
Ahh, my B&K is not too minamalist, but it doesn't accost the signal too much. The sub crossover is analog, but it uses a digital volume control (it's a voltage driven stepper, not a true digital conversion).

Damn. I think I finally understand how my non-car guy friends feel when I start talking...

+Quote Post
trackbird
post May 9 2008, 08:18 PM
Post #9

FRRAX Owner/Admin

Lowered prices.

+Quote Post
AndyJ
post May 10 2008, 02:37 AM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 791

QUOTE (trackbird @ May 9 2008, 03:18 PM) *
Lowered prices.

Pics of the pistolas por favor?

+Quote Post
92Voodoo
post May 22 2008, 12:12 PM
Post #11

Mustang Member

Member No.: 482

Any longaberger baskets? (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/banghead.gif) I know not the right market place but, just thought I'd drop you friendly reminder of the $$$ sitting around your place. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
trackbird
post May 22 2008, 02:09 PM
Post #12

FRRAX Owner/Admin

QUOTE (92Voodoo @ May 22 2008, 08:12 AM) *
Any longaberger baskets? (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/banghead.gif) I know not the right market place but, just thought I'd drop you friendly reminder of the $$$ sitting around your place. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I'm mostly looking for boxes to ship them in, then I'll figure out what they all are and start making them go away.

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Jul 10 2008, 05:26 PM
Post #13

FRRAX Owner/Admin

QUOTE (92Voodoo @ May 22 2008, 08:12 AM) *

Baskets are gone.

Lowered prices (again).

+Quote Post
Gregg_98TA
post Jul 10 2008, 05:35 PM
Post #14

Group: Members
Member No.: 671

How worn is the rear Strano bar? Any pictures?

This post has been edited by Gregg_98TA: Jul 10 2008, 05:36 PM

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Jul 17 2008, 02:28 PM
Post #15

FRRAX Owner/Admin

QUOTE (Gregg_98TA @ Jul 10 2008, 01:35 PM) *

I have a guy supposed to be sending me a check for it. If not, I do have pics that I can send you.

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Jul 31 2008, 10:56 PM
Post #16

FRRAX Owner/Admin

QUOTE (trackbird @ Jul 17 2008, 10:28 AM) *

I have a guy supposed to be sending me a check for it. If not, I do have pics that I can send you.

Strano bar appears to still be available (never heard back from the guy who was supposed to be buying it).

+Quote Post
Gregg_98TA
post Aug 1 2008, 12:18 PM
Post #17

Group: Members
Member No.: 671

QUOTE (trackbird @ Jul 31 2008, 04:56 PM) *
QUOTE (trackbird @ Jul 17 2008, 10:28 AM) *

Strano bar appears to still be available (never heard back from the guy who was supposed to be buying it).

Sent you a PM on where to email some pictures of the sway bar.

Are the bushings and/or endlinks included?

gregg

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Aug 1 2008, 01:57 PM
Post #18

FRRAX Owner/Admin

It has axle mount bushings and the metal "straps". No end links.

I'll get the photos out tonight.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 07:38 PM