IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
Hotpart.comSolo PerformanceUnbalanced EngineeringBlaine Fabrication.comUMI Performance
> Frrax decals, Guess it's that time again.
trackbird
post Feb 24 2010, 06:19 PM
Post #181

FRRAX Owner/Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 196

I've had some requests for frrax decals and I'm pretty much out (and the box is lost/buried in the garage under a pile of Camaro parts...somewhere). So, I guess I'm going to be placing an order for some decals soon. Does anyone need any/anything specific? They are single color logos like you see at the top left of the forum (Camaro outline with the lettering).

The colors are:

Red
White
Blue
Black
Silver

I don't think I missed any. I could check on a dark green if needed, not sure if the vinyl is available.

I have to verify that prices haven't changed on them, but assuming they are still the same cost, they will be:

$4.50 shipped (48 states) for the first one and $2.50 for each additional one.

Just post a name and what color and once I get everything sorted, I'll get addresses and collect money.

Thanks!

And I know I already owe decals to a few of you, just post the color choices in here and once I get them, I'll send them out.

Edit:

The prices went up slightly. The little ones only moved $.25 so we'll leave them as is. The large ones went up a bit more and will now be $19 for the first one (shipped) and $14 for each additional one.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
trackbird   Frrax decals   Feb 24 2010, 06:19 PM
trackbird   Nice! The "Slime Green" looks awesom...   Apr 10 2017, 05:30 PM
KCG   Can you bring a couple Silver to UMI? cash ok?   Aug 4 2017, 05:08 PM
trackbird   QUOTE (KCG @ Aug 4 2017, 01:08 PM) Can yo...   Aug 4 2017, 06:21 PM
KCG   QUOTE (trackbird @ Aug 4 2017, 02:21 PM) ...   Aug 4 2017, 06:27 PM
2 Pages V  < 1 2

« Next Oldest · General Discussion · Next Newest »

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 08:24 PM