IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Solo PerformanceBlaine Fabrication.comHotpart.comUnbalanced EngineeringUMI Performance

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> adding pics to threads, tried to update the hvac thread
John_D.
post Apr 12 2006, 02:27 PM
Post #1

Engine and Tools Moderator

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 6

A while back I posted some pictures showing how to eliminate the AC part of the HVAC while still retaining the heat. There were a couple of loose ends I wrapped up recently, and wanted to post the pictures for those. (the resistor coil relocation, and the two plates)

The first photos must have been posted before one of the upgrades, because they are under frrax, not some remote site. But with the current version I can't post up the last few photos of the process.

Is that on the list of things to do? Any thoughts on when it might get looked into?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Apr 12 2006, 02:41 PM
Post #2

FRRAX Owner/Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 196

QUOTE (John_D. @ Apr 12 2006, 10:27 AM) *
A while back I posted some pictures showing how to eliminate the AC part of the HVAC while still retaining the heat. There were a couple of loose ends I wrapped up recently, and wanted to post the pictures for those. (the resistor coil relocation, and the two plates)

The first photos must have been posted before one of the upgrades, because they are under frrax, not some remote site. But with the current version I can't post up the last few photos of the process.

Is that on the list of things to do? Any thoughts on when it might get looked into?

After the upgrade, I couldn't upload photos. Then, after the second upgrade, I still couldn't. I contacted IBS and they said "We checked the permissions on all of your folders and you should be fine now". I haven't taken time to try it, but I suspected that it wasn't working yet. I'll see if Lee can tell me how to correct this. It appears to be a "permissions" issue with writing to the folders that will need changed on the server.

I'll move it up the list and see what I can do.

+Quote Post
RedHardSupra
post Apr 12 2006, 03:13 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 121

QUOTE (trackbird @ Apr 12 2006, 09:41 AM) *

After the upgrade, I couldn't upload photos. Then, after the second upgrade, I still couldn't. I contacted IBS and they said "We checked the permissions on all of your folders and you should be fine now". I haven't taken time to try it, but I suspected that it wasn't working yet. I'll see if Lee can tell me how to correct this. It appears to be a "permissions" issue with writing to the folders that will need changed on the server.

this should be really simple, wanna work on that thursday night maybe?

+Quote Post
John_D.
post Apr 12 2006, 03:58 PM
Post #4

Sounds good. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

The error message said something about exceeding my limit or a global limit. So it may be as simple as bumping up a number that's tucked away somewhere...

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Apr 12 2006, 05:18 PM
Post #5

FRRAX Owner/Admin

QUOTE (RedHardSupra @ Apr 12 2006, 11:13 AM) *

this should be really simple, wanna work on that thursday night maybe?

Sure.

EDIT:

It seems that I can attach photos now. Let me go check the global limits for the mods.....

Second Edit:

Try it now. The Moderators had a total upload limit (including stored PM's) of 150k, I made it 100 megs (for now). Just don't go nuts, we only have a gig on this server, try to resize photos for minimum memory size.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  logo4.gif ( 30.06K ) Number of downloads: 4

+Quote Post
John_D.
post Apr 12 2006, 06:56 PM
Post #6

I'll give it a whirl this evening, when I get back to my home pc.

Thanks for checking into it! (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I tried to size the new ones around 30k each, so that shouldn't chew up too much space.

Just noticed something - now when I am on the reply window, in the block for file attachments, it tells me "Global Space Left: 96.75mb". I don't remember it having anything there before.

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Apr 12 2006, 08:47 PM
Post #7

FRRAX Owner/Admin

QUOTE (John_D. @ Apr 12 2006, 02:56 PM) *
I'll give it a whirl this evening, when I get back to my home pc.

Thanks for checking into it! (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I tried to size the new ones around 30k each, so that shouldn't chew up too much space.

Just noticed something - now when I am on the reply window, in the block for file attachments, it tells me "Global Space Left: 96.75mb". I don't remember it having anything there before.

That's because it thought it was full and there was no room left. By raising your limits, you should be able to post.

Let me know.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:30 AM