|
||||
Apr 9 2011, 08:30 PM
Post
#201
|
|
|
Member ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 222 Joined: 14-January 07 From: Brunswick, GA Member No.: 1,590 |
I just saw an update on Facebook from his tire sponsor Roger Kraus racing:
Posted by Brandon K: "Just saw a good friend of mine,Randy Mackintosh do 7 end over end in his race car. My prayers are out there for him and his family. It was one of the worst crashes I have ever seen. He was medavacked out. Hope things go your way Randy." If I hear anything else Ill do my best to keep everyone updated, sorry to leave a cliff hanger. I read it and my heart dropped and I'm sitting here stunned. I know a lot of people here know Randy, this is why I'm posting. Update: 2 broken ribs, broken clavicle and a broken wrist. Clavicle had surgery on it and it went good. This post has been edited by Chris Ronson Jr: Apr 10 2011, 04:15 PM |
|
|
|
Chris Ronson Jr I hate doing this with limited information: Apr 9 2011, 08:30 PM
CrashTestDummy Gorilla tape will get that done for you. Just ma... Aug 22 2011, 12:33 PM
rmackintosh Hopefully getting near the END of this thread... Sep 9 2011, 04:32 PM
mitchntx QUOTE (rmackintosh @ Sep 9 2011, 11:32 AM... Sep 14 2011, 09:54 PM
rmackintosh QUOTE (mitchntx @ Sep 14 2011, 04:54 PM) ... Sep 15 2011, 04:46 AM
mitchntx QUOTE (mitchntx @ Sep 14 2011, 04:54 PM) ... Sep 15 2011, 10:59 AM
rmackintosh QUOTE (mitchntx @ Sep 15 2011, 05:59 AM) ... Sep 15 2011, 02:40 PM
CrashTestDummy QUOTE (rmackintosh @ Sep 15 2011, 09:40 A... Sep 16 2011, 12:50 PM
Teutonic Speedracer I haven't been on the board in a long time sin... Sep 14 2011, 04:45 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 1st October 2026 - 03:49 PM |