|
||||
![]() ![]() |
Aug 3 2016, 10:32 PM
Post
#21
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Advanced Members Posts: 5,226 Joined: 24-December 03 From: Danville, CA, USA Member No.: 27 |
No worries Kevin, Thanks for the blast from the past!!! Fun to look back on those threads!!! And, yes, I VERY MUCH BELIEVE in SAFETY FIRST!!! I wonder why....hehe. But I have also always tried to "do it right" with the cars I have built.... Randy I'm kinda like the librarian around here. I have a lot of threads in my head and I can usually dig them up with a little effort. The historian!!! You missed this one: Build Thread for Full Floater and Tex 101 NASCAR Trans This should have more info on the build of it. Randy |
|
|
|
Aug 3 2016, 10:58 PM
Post
#22
|
|
|
FRRAX Owner/Admin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Admin Posts: 15,439 Joined: 13-February 04 From: Ohio Member No.: 196 |
Well, it appears that I did miss one. I forgot about that one. (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 1st October 2026 - 11:06 AM |